Thứ Ba, 10 tháng 12, 2019

Chicken Whisperer Vintage shirt



Thanks to everyone who Chicken Whisperer Vintage shirt . Participated in tonight’s live sale anyone that bought items from tonight’s sale, please leave your I will invoice you tomorrow. I will go back through to make sure I got the right people marked down for the items and make sure I have everything down. I will post extra items tomorrow night. We want to spotlight the people that made our business successful, that is each one of you.I know these are not College spirit but lots of you loved these when I posted a preview. I will hold the shirt up and give it a number. I will then Say what is on the The first person to comment on the video about wanting that shirt gets it.

Chicken Whisperer Vintage shirt, hoodie, sweater, longsleeve and ladies t-shirt

Chicken Whisperer Vintage Classic Ladies


 LIMITED EDITION ****** WORLDWIDE SHIPPING ****** HOW TO ORDER: 1. Click button “BUY PRODUCT” 2. Select the style and color you want: T-Shirt / Hoodie / Sweater / Tank / Mug 3. Select size and quantity 4. Click “BUY IT NOW“ 5. Enter shipping and billing information Done! Simple like that! Guaranteed safe and secure checkout via: Paypal | VISA | MASTERCARD Shipping info: Orders are expected to arrive within 5 to 10 business days. Rush 3-day service is available on select products. All products are proudly printed in the United States.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét